Friday, June 20, 2008

Hell No, I don't want to go!!!

Hi again.

I am writing you for the very last time from the wonderful world of London. Hillary and I are catching the Chunnel to France in the next couple of hours. I am soooo not ready to leave this place! Now that all the school work is done, I feel like I really have some time to dig into the city on my own, but alas...Paris calls.

I feel as though I gyped you out of the last few days of my London experience since I had to cut it short on the last post. Don't worry, I'll fill you in next time I post, but I'm not sure when that will be.

So Hillary and I are on our way to Paris tonight, we'll be getting there around 10pm. We feel as though it's a good idea to just get to our hostel, and organize ourselves for the remainder of the trip. We'll be in France for 5 days, but one of those days we take a train to Switzerland and spend then night there, which I believe is Monday. We have a EuRail pass so we can get out of Paris and travel the countryside of France and Switzerland. We then return to Paris, and fly to Dublin, Ireland on the 25th, where we will meet up with our friend from school, Karen Roth, and one of our Skye brothers, Nathan. Then the journey is over, and we will return to Dayton on June 28th, the eve of Hillary's 21st, where we will ravage the city of Dayton. Yeehaw.

I just wanted to let you all know what's going on with that, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to update you!

Leaving London is going to be really hard. I have learned so much from this place, and I WILL return someday soon. Everything is becoming sentimental as we walk down Edgware Road in our neighborhood for the last time =(

It is about to storm here, so we have to go pick up our bags and head out to King's Cross.

Thank you for sharing my London adventures with me, more is to come.


Peace and Love from London

No comments: